Never Lose Heart

Author Unknown

Never lose heart when confronted by disappointment, for if you will take time for recollection, many past experiences will come to mind in which the closed door proved to be a blessing as it left you free to accept a different and greater opportunity. Remember always that I control all that touches you and as I move to order your life, I not only open the right doors, but close the wrong ones. Whenever a wrong door is closed, it is by my hand as much as when a right one opens. In this way I not only bring you joy, but spare you pain. Trust me.

Never bemoan what seems to have been lost. All things are gathered into my bosom and I return to you only what will bless. As you trust me when things appear to be going wrong, your anxiety will diminish. Have I not said nothing will harm you?